cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

1. What is cumulative base value that was found in PR00 condition type in the extras , cumulative values. Also please let me know what is meant by First orders in that screen?

2. I had given maximum number of orders as 3. After that this condition is deactivated? I want the system to use another price with the same condition type after 3 orders? where shall I maintain the price for those?

Regards,

S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In the condition PR00 in the extras , in cumulative base values 2000 p.c was present. Here I didnt maintain the cumulative base value, but in the system it was present as 2000 p.c . From where it took this number Also there only there was button for First Orders, there it was given 2 order numbers 8247 and 8248

Till now I didnt maintain anything but in the two places it was showing some numbers. Please let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Cumulative Values With Condition Update

Special offers and discounts to customers are frequently offered as part of a sales promotion based on accumulated sales order data. For example, when your customers place orders for a new product, you may offer them an introductory allowance up to a specified total value (for example, up to USD 5,000). As a customer places orders for the new product, the system must be able to keep track of the cumulative discount total. With Release 2.1, it was possible to accumulate values based on invoices for the purpose of processing rebate agreements. In Release 2.2 this idea was extended to include a new, more general condition update function.

Controlling Condition Update

Condition update is controlled by the condition type in setting Customizing for Sales. If you set the condition update for a particular condition type, the system subsequently updates the corresponding condition records whenever you process relevant sales and billing documents.

Pricing Function Support

Condition update provides the basis for the following pricing functions:

Maximum Value

Maximum quantity

Maximum Number of Sales Orders

Hope this provides you some clarity. Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Srikanth.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

cummulative base value is nothing but the value u maintained during condition recored maintenance for a condition type.If u activate condition update check box for a condition type during configuration, system cummulates values determined into sales orders for a perticular condition type, so that u can restrict the system not to determine condition value of that condition type into sales order once the specified amount is determined .

If u want to increase the maximum no.of orders u can achieve it using userexits.