Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type R100 not automatically applied in SO

former_member831184
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with condition type R100 (100% discount).

In some cases, the condition is applied automatically in the sales order and thus the net value of order becomes 0.

But in some other cases, this condition isn’t applied automatically. When clicking on "Analysis" and it is written "condition without condition record (not relevant)"

Then, when I click on “carry out new pricing”, and then the condition is applied.

Do you know if there is something to do in customizing that could solve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

onmyown_77
0 Kudos

Hello

I am facing the same situation with yours

Have you coped with that?

If so,could you share me with the approach?

Thank you in advance!

former_member831184
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answers.

The process is that we first create a crontract and then when we save the contract, it creates the sales order automatically.

And in some cases, the condition R100 is applied automatically in the sales order but in some other cases, this condition isn’t applied automatically and we have to click on "carry out new pricing" to have it.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
condition without condition record (not relevant)

In normal circumstances, system would trigger this message if for an item condition type, there is no access sequence but for R100 which is a standard, there is no access sequence. Ensure, you have the standard routines 55 & 28 are in place in the pricing procedure.

But in some other cases, this condition isn’t applied automatically

You need to find out in what circumstances, it is not populating automatically. Is this issue happening when it is created manually or via Bapi ? I don't think, during manual creation, this problem would be coming.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the following notes, maybe they will help you to realize what's the source of your trouble

Note 24832 - Pricing rules (KNPRS)/TVCPA/TVCPF. It's quite helpfull to understand how pricing works.

Note 33258 - Processing free-of-charge items . It's possible a consultant followed the advices in this note. You find userexits, VOFM subroutines, etc...

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo