Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition to Trigger ActionBox

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement to trigger the Action box in the Notification, only when a particular value is filled in the Maint. Work Center field.

How do I achieve this?

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

(All other IMG setting are in place through IMG -> Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Maintenance & Service Processing -> Notification Processing -> Additional functions -> Define action box.

Using FM QM06_FM_TASK_CREATE_QM_NOTIFIC and Task TS20000304)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

K Jogeswara Rao

Can you please give more details on what you are trying to do?

PeteA

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you both.

In fact it's like this:

One type of Notification has the feature of having Action box activated (in which Create Notification icon is there) once it is NOPR and saved. But this action box is available only when the Maint. work Center field is having one particular value.

In the absence of the persons who configued this, I am trying to reach at the settings which are making this possible.

(There are no signs of any FM modifications)

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jogeswara Rao

Go to the IMG, and find the function module that is linked to the Action Box setting.

Which function module is being used, and who changed it last?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jogeswara Rao ,

You will not be able to control this through config. What you could do is include the logic within the FM QM06_FM_TASK_CREATE_QM_NOTIFIC by copying the same into a custom FM. You can then raise a error message from within the FM, if the work-center is not of specific value.

Regards

Narasimhan