cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Tab in STO PO(without delivery) not generating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

I am raising a STO(UB doc type) with T.Code Me21n...

Putting supplying Plant in the header and receiving plant in Item level with material details.

Unless we are putting Pur Org,Pur grp,company code ...TAB CONDITIONS is coming in the item level..But once we are putting Pur Org ,Pur Grp and Company code in Org Data(Header) ...CONDITION TAB is vanished from the item level...

We are trying to do stock transfer with STO without delivery...Issuing plant will do GI with mvt type 351(system will take this automatically ) and then again Receiving plant will do GR for taking the material from STOCK IN TRANSIT to their Unrestricted use stock..

Unable to find out where is the issue ...Why condition tab is not coming in the STO.

Please suggest..

Regards

Zeenat

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zeenat,

If you create a stock transfer order the price stored in P101 is the
valuation price of the material in the supplying plant.
For this condition, system always determines value from valuation table
MBEW. You could check in material master accounting 1 data for the
supplying plant. Is your material type  valuated in Plant ?

See note 88959    Valuation price with stock transfer (separate Bewert.)

regards,

Lalita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..I tried a lot but unable to find out where is the issue is...No condition tab is generating...

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl check authorizations . often condition tabs are not available when proper authorizations are not there

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe you missed to define the schema determination.

execute OLME > Conditions > Define Price Determination Process > Define Schema Determination

here you get 3 options, behind Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders you have  to add your docuemnt type with a pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the settings..its done...

Sch grp Pur org---Doc type---Supplying plant---calculation Schema

till condition tab is not coming...

Regards

Zeenat

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are using schema group, then you have to make sure that the schema group is entered in the vendor master, and the question is in general whether you have a vendor master for UB process.

try it with less to see if it will work then, just document type and procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...I got the logic...I assigned Virtual Sc.Pur Org with Actual Central Pur Org...

If i want to retain the same assignment then have to do assignment with Virtual Sc.Pur Org--UB doc type--Supplying Plant--Calculation Schema...

now i am getting conditions tab in PO..

Thanks all...I am feeling good...

regards

Zeenat Rehana