cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cond. Type: PR00 is activated twice, Ser. Tax is getting wrongly calculated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How come is it possible that Condition Type: PR00 is happening twice, within a Sales Order and that to for a particular line item, out of other "n-1" line items?

For more information, one of the PR00 with Status - Ready (Yellow) [net value 74000] and just below to it, another PR00 is with Status - Active (Green) [Net Value is 90000].

Now,

--> UTXJ is getting calculated INR 10, 800 @12% on PR00 [with status Active];

Whereas,

--> JSER (Service Tax) is getting calculated Rs. 19800 @ 12%

--> JSE4 (ECess on service Tax) is getting calculated Rs. 393.60 @ 2%

--> JSE5 (SHE on Service Tax) is getting calculated Rs. 196.80 @ 1%

Important: Here System is taking both the Values i.e PR00 - Rs. 90000 + PR00 - 74000 in to consideration.

As an effect Tax-value become Rs. 20270.40 instead of Rs. 11124.00.

Also, Ideally if someone has wrongly entered Condition: PR00, later must be activated and former must be get de-activated (RED and not Yellow).

What has gone wrong in PP-Config?

Please advice.

Best Regards,

Amit.

NOTE:

1. I may cancel the invoice and delete one of the Condition: PR00 (with Yellow status) and save the Sales Order. It will resolve the issue for the time-being; but i would like to know the cause, to avoid such incidences in future...

2. Screen-shot is attached.

http://www.box.net/shared/ktkei5jlnv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi AMit Yadav

Please check in V/07, Access Sequence. Check whether EXCLUSIVE indicator is Ticked.

The Function of the EXCLUSIVE Indicator is that: Controls whether the system stops searching for a record after the first successful access for a condition type within an access sequence.

If you haven't Picked it system will find another valid Condition record.

Thats the reason you getting Two PR00 in Pricing in sales Order.

Hope it solves your Query.

Award if useful to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved, temporarily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendran/ Lakshmipathi,

Yes, Indicator: Exclusive is marked Ticked.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any other suggestions??

Best Regards,

Amit

NOTE:

My pain-area is, while we re-enter Condition Type: PR00 in to Tab: Conditions (Item-Level) for a particular line-item in a sales order... System activates the later Condition (Green-light) and changes the NET Value; BUT... the earlier existing Condition: PR00 is changed to Ready-Status (Yellow-light) instead of de-activated (Red-Light), AND.. Tax value is getting calculated bases upon both the Values for Condition Type: PR00; which is wrong.

Ideally, System must take the later entered Condition Type: PR00 for Net Value as well as for S. Tax calculation..

And must de-activate ealier entered Condition Types: PR00 (for Net Value as well as Tax Calculation).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Another information to share:

I checked my Condition Type: PR00 in T. Code: V/06

There, I have found Access Sequence: u201CPR02 - Price with Release Stu201D, attached in Field: Access Seq.

Then, I checked this Access Sequence: PR02 in T. Code: V/07

(Selected the Access Sequence: PR02 and Clicked: Accesses)

There, if I select any line and then Click: Fields; it shows me two Conditions:

1. KFRST, with Status: Release Status (with Green u2013 light in Column: I/O)

2. KBSTST , with Status: Processing Status (with Green u2013 light in Column: I/O)

What is it meant for?

Best Regards,

Amit.

NOTE: If, I do the same for Access Sequence: PR00 (as suggested, in earlier responses); its not there.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Please check in VK12 whether you have maintained pricing for multiple combinations, by oversight. Normally, we will maintain only for anyone combination.

For information, if you maintain for multiple combinations in VK11 for the same condition type, in sale order, you will find the same condition type flowing twice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked and found all well in VK12.

Surprisingly, System was working fine, I mean when user enters same condition type twice or more, only lastly entered condition gets activated and rest gets de-activated.

All of sudden, one of the user from Accounts, called-up and reported the S. Tax error in one of the invoices.

When i diagnosed the Sales Order, I found this error in one of the line-items.

Though, i resolved the issue by just cancelling the Invoice and then deleting one of the Condition: PR00;

But, if someone re-enters the Condition: PR00, same error occurs again.

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Really this is a strange issue which should not happen at any cost. Not struck my mind as of now, any other suggestions apart from what I have already given. Will think over and get back to you.

Meanwhile, from your comments, I believe that the condition type is set for manual entry. Why dont you change it to "D" in V/06 so that this error can be avoided 100% ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

You are right.

Its is being maintained "C - Manual entry has priority" as Material price is variable.

Even if, the same material is being used more than once in a single order, Prices may vary, for each item.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any other inputs/ advices...

Best Regards,

Amit.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Go to V/07, select PR00 and click on "Accesses". See whether you have checked the box under the tab "Exclusive" for the tables flowing there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi