cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

concurrent Employment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using ECC6.0, i was trying to configure concurrent employment settings, the problem is, in the table T77S0 i couldn't able to activate concurrent employment switches, by default it is greyed.

Can anyone tel me is there any other settings to make these settings active, or any specific patch required to update...

Pls help me in this regard.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

I ams able to change other settings except CE. IRegards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I don´t know what exactly do you want, but I changed the parameter HR_CCURE_MAINS to '+' and it worked.

Try to mark a breakpoint on method READ_FLAG from class CL_HRCE_MASTERSWITCHES.

see the source below.

T77S0 = CL_HR_T77S0=>READ( GRPID = GRPID_CCURE

SEMID = SEMID ).

IF T77S0-GSVAL = 'X'.

IS_ACTIVE = TRUE.

ELSE.

IS_ACTIVE = FALSE.

ENDIF.

GET PARAMETER ID GPA_NAME FIELD GPA_FLAG.

IF IS_CLIENT_PRODUCTIVE( ) = FALSE OR

GPA_FLAG CA ADMISSIBLE_GPA_IN_PRODUCTION.

CASE GPA_FLAG.

WHEN '+'.

IS_ACTIVE = TRUE.

WHEN '-'.

IS_ACTIVE = FALSE.

ENDCASE.

I hope it is helpful to you.

Cheers,

Sílvio Galery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swapnil,

I was trying to activate the switches in T77S0 but most of them are greyed so..

Regards,

Anil.

sagarmehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Are you able to change other keys inside the T77S0? What i mean is that do you have the authority to make changes?

Even if you cannot make changes in the T77S0 you can still do them via SU3 transactions. Just put 'HR_CCURE_' then the parameter you want to switch.

The only difference is that when we make changes via T77S0 the change is seen by every user using the system. And if you make changes via the SU3 transaction, the changes remain local to the specific user.

i.e. T77S0 is for changing parameters at system level which effects every user using the system.

And, with SU3 transaction the changes are at user level, which will not be seen by any other user using the same system.

I hope this helped you. reply if you face any other issue.

Regards,

Sagar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

I have included and assigned the valu '+' and generated the profile..Still it remains the same.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Now as you have added the required user parameter. Where exactly you want to see the CE features????

With PA30 or some other transaction. Can you tell me what exactly you are looking in and for CE???

Regards, Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swapnil,

Very thankful for your valuable response, i have followed as you instructed also i have generated the profile still it remains the same. Pls help me in this regard.

regards,

Anil Kumar P.

sagarmehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

is your profile (from su3 transaction) have the parameter 'HR_CCURE_MAINS' and its value as '+' ??

if it is there that means that the CE switch is ON.

please tell us if you are unable to add the parameter 'HR_CCURE_MAINS' !!

Regards,

Sagar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anil,

The switches in the T77S0 are handled centrally. Hence, if you are not able to do so, you can do it for your user profile via transaction su3.

Mark HR_CCURE_MAINS as '+' . This is the CE main switch and the CE functionality will be activated for your profile.

Regards, Swapnil