cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Withdrawn quantity in COOIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created one Production Order with 3 materials with different Quantities as follows

MaterialReservationIssueReturnCOOIS

I have Issued Material on Production Order Reservation and reversed material on Production  Order.

But still it is showing wrong Withdrawn quantity in COOIS - Object overview.

Can you please suggest how can I get the correct Withdrawn Quantity.

Please reply.

Best Regards,

Vishal Kadia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184752
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Vishal,

In COOIS report , from the list drop down select Components & enter your other parameter , like plant materails etc and execute ,

You would get the required withdrawn quantity as is present in the order.

Regard's

Tallha Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked as you said, but it is showing the Withdrawn Quantity but it is not correct it should be 60, 60, 90 in above case but it is showing 75, 80, 100

Best Regards,

Vishal Kadia

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you done reversal 262 with respective production order?

Quantity in COOIS Documented Goods Movement to list all goods movement relating to that production order.

You can check the same in CO03 component details Withdrawn Quantity it should be same as COOIS.

Please try this MB1A enter 262 movement click On Reference to Order tab enter here your production order number after next screen enter the quantity and save it.

Then refresh the COOIS and check the results.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you did a 262 directly on the production order (without reference).

You need to go to COOIS (below)

You will see two lines for example 1000001, one for 80 and one for 20  ( 80 - 20 = 60 issued effectively )

What you would have needed to do for COOIS to display it as 60 was cancelling with reference to reservation or production order like below.

Solution: So from next time cancel (return) with reference and you will see the result you want in COOIS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeevan

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked in COOIS -> Documented Goods Movement Tab but it is not giving any details. But in Component Overview it is giving all the details.

More Over please confirm me following

1) I am issuing material material by 261 wrt Production Order Reservation no., where as

2) I am returning issue material by 262 wrt Production Order only.

Please let me know weather I am following the right process or not.

If No, in that case please suggest correct process

Best Regards,

Vishal Kadia

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishal Kadia wrote:

2) I am returning issue material by 262 wrt Production Order only.

When you do 262, you need to do it with reference to reservation or production, like it shown in screen shot below in MB1A/MB11.

If you just enter 262 movement type/plant/sloc in MB1A and hit enter, you are not reversing the quantity issued to reservation you're just doing an independent good issue reversal.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Process is correct just try to reverse the good movement 262 with reference to reservation.

Also check the setting of OPL8 for you order type and plant combination in Implantation tab active all tick mark for Documentation of Good Movements.

If it is missing then active the same and test by new order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As suggested above , check in documented goods movement tab and you can see reversals with 262 movement type and when you sum the quantity you will get the net quantity issued.

Regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

1.first check your MB1A tcode details whether 261 movement successfully happen or not

2.Goto order change mode Co02 ->check documented good movements.

3.check your MB51 tcode,put material,Plant & order no

Revert back in case any issue.

Thanks,