Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component purchase intercompany & used in FG against particular sale order MTO

0 Kudos

Hi,

Plant-A

FG Code - Strategy type 20, Customer Order 100pcs

RM Code - Stock is already available in system of 50pcs. But system will give PR of 100pcs due to MTO & Dep. req. ind. 2. When PR convert into PO (STO) with Item category U & Account assign. category E.

Plant-B

While doing VL10B, I am facing below error

4600000312 000010 An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe some delivery has already been created and saved and that is why, system is giving this error. Please check in VL06G whether any such delivery is coming there. Of course, the delivery reference should be visible in co09 also but with the screen shot you shared, it is not there. By the way, did you also check mb52 and what is the committed date in PO for this material which you can see in Delivery Schedule tab of PO?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked & found no Stock is coming against Purchase order no. (Order DS) in CO09.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in co09 ? Share the screen shot of co09. The error message says, stock is not available and according to configuration you have, system to trigger an error message in case of no stock.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Stock is already available in CO09 please find attached screenshot of CO09 & VL10B.co09.pngvl10b.png