Did you mean: 

Complete PA transfer structure FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Complete PA transfer structure FI

Message no. KF018

Diagnosis

Hi guru,

Cost element 410122 is not assigned to a value field in PA transfer structure FI.

Procedure

When you post directly to a profitability segment, PA transfer structure FI is necessary for assigning costs or revenue types to value fields in Profitability Analysis.

Check whether you are using the right cost or revenue element. If the cost/revenue element is correct, it must be transferred to the PA transfer structure.

You maintain the PA transfer structure in CO-PA Customizing under

"Flow of Actual Values -> Order and Project Settlement -> Maintain PA transfer structure".

Proceed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont assign the cost element to PA transfer structure , you can not post any values using PA transfer structure.

If go and assign the cost element in PA transfer structure , then it will allow to post the transaction .

Former Member
0 Kudos

i assigned the cost element to PA transfer structure , still i am unable to posting the trasaction, i am getting same error,only revenue cost elements are unable to posting.

i had created cost element under revnues categary and cost element group are assigned under other income.

pls give me soluation it is very urgent.

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. I did all the standard settings required. could you solve the problem, please let know how to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance