cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commodity code and Country of Origin in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I was under the impression that the Commodity code and Country of Origin fields from Material Master would get pulled into Delivery Item Foreign Trade tab automatically. Is there any setting that needs to be done.

I do not see these fields populated even though the Material master, plant level data has the info. (and yes, the delivery is created from the same plant).

Is there is setting which I am missing.

Thanks, Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if the customising is maintained in the transaction OVE1 for the country and the commodity code. Use these codes in the material master foreign trade data with specific to the plant and sales area. Once you maintain the above setting process a new sales cycle and check if you have got the required data populated in the delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I believe you need to maintain the relevant entries in VI49. This might help.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You would need to check the copy routines. Check if in the copy routines the field is mentioned for data transfer.

reward points if helpfull

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi Anand,

> You would need to check the copy routines. Check if

> in the copy routines the field is mentioned for data

> transfer.

> reward points if helpfull

> regards

> Biju

Biju, The copy control deals with copying from one SD doc to the other. In this case it needs to flow from the Master data and my understanding is its not effected by copy control. But as a development, I can use the copy control to pull the data from the master data and populate the Delivery. But I would assume this should be a standard SAP functionality and try to first find out if there is a setting I am missing or if its an OSS issue.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is separate configuration for Foreign Trade Data.

IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents --> & so on ....

&

IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> Basic Data for Foreign Trade --> & so on...............

(So on.... here refers to maintain the required configuration in sub nodes accordingly)

Apart from that, it is recommended to apply the SAP note as under:

Reference note – 34222

a. Transaction VOFM – Data transfer – Billing Documents

Copy Routine number 001 as 601. Apply code corrections as per note 354222.

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_601.

*{ INSERT P3DK900617 1

• Header data

• VBRK-xxxxx = ............

• Prüfen Exportvorgang

IF VBRK-LANDTX = VBRK-LAND1.

CLEAR: VBRK-EXPKZ,

VBRK-EXNUM.

ENDIF.

• Item data

• VBRP-xxxxx = ............

• Additional split criteria

DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,

MODUL(3) VALUE '001',

VTWEG LIKE VBAK-VTWEG,

SPART LIKE VBAK-SPART,

END OF ZUK.

ZUK-SPART = VBAK-SPART.

ZUK-VTWEG = VBAK-VTWEG.

VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK.

*} INSERT

ENDFORM.

b. Transaction code – VTFL (Copy control – Delivery to Billing).Select the relevant delivery and billing document types. Go to item level and select the relevant item category (e.g.TAN).

Insert the routine 601 in ‘Data VBRK/VBRP’.

In case, one has already created billing documents, pl. refer to note 354222.

Hope this resolves your query.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward appropriate points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

The problem you are trying to answer is copying of the Commodity code and Country of Origin from Delivery to Billing.

My question is around populating the Delivery doc with these info from the Material master...and yes, I know where in spro these config settings are.

Not even close to the problem I am facing.

Anand