Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Committed Qty showing but nothing outstanding

Former Member
0 Kudos

SBO Version: 8.82 PL11

Forum,

I have a strange issue when viewing the 'Stock Data' tab for an item. It correctly records an 'In Stock' figure for 1 however under the Committed column, there is a value of 5. However despite checking for Outstanding Sales Orders etc. either manually trawling through or using the 'Drag & Relate' utility, I cannot locate this amount.

I have tried running the 'Restore Item Balance' routine under Help > Support Desk > Support Desk to no avail.

I'm a little unsure what else to check?

Thanks,

Sarah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Please check again there must be any Sales Order for this Item.

Please Run Below Query and Let me Know Result.

SELECT T0.[DocNum], T0.[DocDate], T0.[CardName], T1.[Dscription], T1.[Quantity], T1.[Price] FROM ORDR T0  INNER JOIN RDR1 T1 ON T0.[DocEntry] = T1.[DocEntry] WHERE T1.[ItemCode] =[%0]  AND   T1.[LineStatus] = 'O'

Please also Paste your Screenshot of Item Master here.

Thanks

--

--

Regards::::

Atul Chakraborty

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether above quantity committed to following documents:

The quantity of an item reserved from the inventory for the following document types:

• Sales orders
  • Production orders (the quantity used for producing a parent item)
  • A/R reserve invoices
  • A/R correction invoices

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah

Committed stock is made up of Sales Orders and Production Orders for child items. Have you checked if there are any planned or released Production Orders? You can also run the Inventory/Stock Status report for your item, then double click on the line and it will give you a detailed break down of the On Order and Committed. If any columns are missing, use form settings to turn them on.

Kind regards

Peter Juby