cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combo box in UI (drop down)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

i am new to UI, i connect a datasource to combo box, when i navigate move first, next & last the records changing in combo, but i have a problem that "The contents of Combobox cannot drop down /Listed" can any one help me, its Urgent ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You must use a for loop to poblate the combobox adding the values of the recordset to the combo

Regards

Salvador Biot

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

sir i done the for loop method its fine, but how can locate a value like in VB LISTINDEX, LIST properties,

• The problem is i get Customer from DI but i can able to assign this value in UI Combobox , I already loaded list of values through FormLoad event, but when the end user click move next i cant able to change the combo box value pls try to send imm,

thanks & regards

Thiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

you navigate using sap databrowser or custom controls made by you?

about selecting by index you may try

combo.select(index,psk_Index )

where combo is your combobox and index is the index you want to select, take a watch at help of combobox ui api (you may select by name,value or index)

i'm not sure about if is this that you want.

I hope that this help you,please post some code if not

best regards

Salvador Biot

Message was edited by: Salvador Biot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Thank you very much,

if any books & online sites , material available for SAP SBO UI , pls give some idea,

Sir, now

**i have problem with the matrix component, that i want to place a linked object in each row like invoice, order etc.,

• how to select the selected item from matrix

pls give earlist reply

waiting .

thanks & regards

Thiru

Answers (0)