cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This is regarding combiniing 4 sales orders into a single delivery. I know ship to party should be considered for combining. But in my its not working. I had 4 sales order, with different SP and same SH, with same > incoterm,delivery date, ship point,, plant,payment term,

Now when I was doing VL10A, 4 delivery doc. were getting generated. routine 051 is assigned for combination in copy control in VTLA.

Now when I changed all the SP to same in all my sales orders, all sales orders got combined into a single delivery. Why this ..?

As per my knowledge SH should be considered and not SP for collective delivery. Please suggest what is going wrong and where.

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check the route?

is it same for all orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

We dont use route

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries. Run program ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT in t.code SE38 to find what is causing the delivery split.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you specified check box for the field order combination in customer master of the sold to party.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes , it is checked.

Regards,

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Colabasappers,

Check whether the following thread helps you.

Search in the forum as there are many threads related to 'collective delivery'.

Check and revert back if nothing helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Dec 6, 2011 4:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

Very kind of you for your prompt reply.

I searched extensively for this. This was the only last resort. So this question.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your outbound document, what are your partner functions? Do you have soldto there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

YES, my delivery document has sold to party and ship to party as partner function.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if all the different SPs have the same SH in the partner functions of the 4 sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you want to combine for different sold to, you should not have sold to partner determination in outbound. Remove this and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to OSS notes: 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries

Q3 and answers.

Please revert mark thread answered if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I will do that and come back to you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayef,

YES, SH is same for all the SP's.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I removed SP for outbond and did VL10A (collective delivery) Even then orders are not getting combined into a single delivry. Number of delivery documents are same as number of sales orders. Please suggest as to what should be done now.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VL01N to combine the 2 orders, check what is the error log given?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VL01N will not help in creating collective delivery. I have got the program to trace the reason of delivery split, and it shows the delivery split because of different SP. Now please tell me what to do..?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colabasappers,

Check this below link which is similar to the same issue

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VL01N will not help in creating collective delivery. I have got the program to trace the reason of delivery split, and it shows the delivery split because of different SP. Now please tell me what to do..?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we combine orders in VL01N..? I got a program from SAP , that tells the reason for delivery split is different sold to party.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you use VL01N to create for 1 SO, what are the partners you have? Maybe we can get some clues from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only sold to party and ship to party is appearing in VL01N. I deleted the sold to party from the partner function and tried again. This time system split happened because of credit management and sold to party only is applicable for credit management , so again delivery is getting split.

Should I go for a z routine for this..?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In combing sales order into 1 outbound with different sold-to party, first you test whether when VL01N for 1 sales order, there should not be automatic sold-to party in you Outbound header partners. If you manually delete, it worn't work.

You have to configure your system not to have automatic sold-to party in your outbound header partner. This you do in SPRO -> SD -> Basic Functions -> Partner determination -> Set-up partner determination for delivery.

Find out from goole if you need help to configure.

If you set-up correctly, for 1 SO with VL01N, there shouldn't be any sold to party in header partner. Then you do a very simple test by adding another SO with different soldto party to see if you can add it in manually. You add SO in VL01N by going to menu -> Outbound -> delivery sales order. If you can't add, you will get log, check in menu -> edit -> error log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

colabasappers

Did you check the link which i had send it to you.Delete the SP function in Delivery partner determination procedure & try to do the collective delivery.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I did as you said. Now delivery is again splitting.

1. Field KNKLI (Credit account) which is SP is doing this. I need this in Invoice too, so I cant bypass this.

2. I will need SP in my invoice. So from single delivery 2 Invoices should get generated. So in absence of SP in delivery how will system determine SP in invoice.?

Please suggest as to what should be done now.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Field KNKLI (Credit account) which is SP is doing this. I need this in Invoice too, so I cant bypass this.

--> Do you have payer, bill-to in Outbound partner? Remove it too. Recommend only have partners like shipto party or other non-key partners.

--> Do you have different currency in the 2 sales order?

--> You can look at user exit program MV50AFZ1 and form routine: FORM FORCE_PARTNER_SPLIT to check also if there is any forcing.

2. I will need SP in my invoice. So from single delivery 2 Invoices should get generated. So in absence of SP in delivery how will system determine SP in invoice.?

--> Yes. It is possible. You should have your partner determination in invoice with Sold To party. In VTFL, use Assignment number or reference number as "B" - Sales Order Number should work for you.