Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

COGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FRIENDS,

When I am running a BDC Prog., which pulls a COGI record (of Quantity 4.00,

plant DALS, Storage location SHOP) from AFFW and passess it thru CO01, CO15 and COGI. The first 2 transactions r working well

i.e. Prod. Order created and Confirmed sunccessfully, but COGI is showing error and the same record is going to COGI screen , so, when I pressed the DISPLAY ERROR MESSAGE button in COGI screen, its showing that '' DEFICIT OF SL UNRESTRICTED USE 4.00 DALS SHOP'', so pls. clarify How to fix it? the problem, Is it with Goods Movements? but, at the same time, I am getting a status bar message that 2 Goods moved successfully.

Thanq in advance.

Sri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have stock for the material on the date when you are doing the COGI then it will be posted successfully.

Please check the avaialbility of the stock with the batch specified in the process order (if batch managed) on that particular date and then try to post, it will be posted successfully.

Hope this helps you.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shinivas,

please check for storage location you enter and posting date ...

Regards

Hemant Gadhari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I forget to put the system message is that, CRT CONF DLVD GMPS MANC and Cost Created.

I am looking to hear some thing from u.

ThanQ,

Sri.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Your order system status seems to be weird, please check.

Also if you could let us know what you are doing with BDC prgram it will be helpful to resolve the Issue. It was some what confusing to me, because COGI stock shortage comes for components in a order.

If in your case the component is RAW material, in what way would your BDC program help creating a order? So CO01 is used for what? Please explain in detail.

Say for example: when backflushing for "FERTA" order component "RAW1" goes for COGI as there are not sufficient stocks. Now in this case CO01 will be created for "RAW1"? (cannot as generally it will be a purchase item)

If it was "HALB1" as component then CO01 I assume would be created for the shortage qty and then confirmed. Now stock is availble only for the current date, whereas the COGI error record date required or posting date may be back dated. So in this scenario when you are doing COGI error clearing you need to change the posting date to current date and clear the error record.

Hope this must be an eye opener for you. You can reward your points if it was helpful anyway.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ThanQ. My issue in details is, the user enters the MATNR, Plant, PP01, ZP01, Dates(sy-datum-current day), then this BDC prog. picks a record with selection criteria, which does hv the values of Error M7, # 021, from AFFW, which is failed in the past. Then the prog. pulls all the necessory data, required for CO01, CO15; COGI from diff, tables like MARC; MAKT; DD07T etc. Then checks for Routing; MI, if every thig is OK, Prog.(BDC) starts craeting CO01, CO15, and finally cleaning the Error with COGI. But, the last transaction COGI is not working, the corresponding record is going to COGI ERROR HANDLING-AUTOMATIC GOODS Mvt. screen, so when I checked the error message by pressing the DISPLAY ERRRO MESSAGE, its showing, as mentioned above i.e. DEFICIT SL!

When I checked the components in MM03 transaction, the components (stocks) r there in surplus than required in the specified SL , in the selection screen it self, v r giving the Dates i.e. current dates. I dont know, Why COGI giving this message.

Hope to hear from u all,

ThanQ in adv.

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, ThanQ guys, partially its worked out, but my purpose is not resolved i.e. First I checked the componenet stocks, its is available, then, even though I moved manually by using MB1C(as my organisation does not hv 561 MvTy I used 521), so goods movements moved successfully, but again the COGI is not working(v dont hv batch specification) again getting the same Error(DEFICIT OF SL) under DISPLAY ERROR in COGI screen, and I checked the CO26, there it showing the component Required Quatity is XYZ, but the Available Quatity is showing zero, finally I checked the Component quatity in MM03, there its showing XYZ as available quatity, I dont know, Why the COGI is not taking the component quatity from stock? Pls. clarify, ThanQ in advance, Rgds, Sri.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is because for the material in the plant DALS storage location SHOP stock qty 4,0 is not available.

This happened when doing MB1A transaction goods issue against production order.

Please move the required qty to storage location SHOP and again go to COGI transaction and post the goods movement.

Hope this will help.

2 goods moved successfully means if any other material which have stock would have been issued.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

this is due to insufficient stock in storage location...for that particular material...

Here you have to move initial stock of material in storage location whcih can be use to GI.

T Code MB1C movement 561 to storage location XYZ

after successful transaction you can do COGI...

Regards

Hemant