cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#COE KKS01 How Transport sequence should be in cloud? Dependency error.

hbayram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have finished our sprint 1 configuration in the Dev system. While we are transporting CBC configuration we get some errors like in the figure. My questions:

-How should be the transporting sequence in 3SL?

-Still, we did not transport the initial CBC activation requests(YKSK900007) but we made consultant customizations already. Do we need to transport CBC requests first before starting customizing to not take dependency errors? if so we made a mistake in the planning.

- Now, to transport CBC configuration, do we need to delete dependency customizes and try it again? Thank you.

TamasFodor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days. You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello hasan4164

hasan4164How are you? Answering your questions:

- How should be the transporting sequence in 3SL?

[Juliano Romanato] The initial Transport from SAP CBC with the Scope Items activation and the Organizational Structures should be the first.

-Still, we did not transport the initial CBC activation requests (YKSK900007) but we made consultant customizations already. Do we need to transport CBC requests first before starting customizing to not take dependency errors? if so we made a mistake in the planning.

[Juliano Romanato] Yes, because, your consultant customizations depend on the Scope Items activations and Organizational Structures, in some cases. So, the Transport Request for SAP CBC Activation Requests (YKSK900007) is mandatory as first one.

- Now, to transport CBC configuration, do we need to delete dependency customizes and try it again?

[Juliano Romanato] No, as, this is already in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customizing Tenant, you need to release Transport Request YKSK900007 to Export it and then you can proceed with your consultant customizations.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

hbayram
Participant
0 Kudos

hello @jfromanato001. I am fine thank you for asking. I hope you are well too.

For my third question, I didn't understand how I will get rid of these errors without deleting them. Because it will not allow me to release Request YKSK900007? Thank you.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello xhbayram.

It is mandatory that you release the Transport Request YKSK900007 before the other Transport Requests for Consultants Configurations. Otherwise, it will not be possible to progress your configurations to Test Tenant and Production Tenant.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Answers (0)