cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#COE Change Maintenance Notification Email Template

0 Kudos

Hi Community,

SAP standard email template of maintenance notification can show the notification number, technical object, notification type and effect.

However, I want to add description to it. But I did't find the template in Maintain Email Template APP.

So can I change the template to add the description of malfunction?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello CIE001 ,

I checked in the App 'Maintain Email Template' and there is no prefined template available for Asset Management currently . Please follow the KBA 2840635 and submit a feature request if you woud like for it to be added

Best Regards

Enda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To setup notifications for PO approval, configure the flexible workflow for purchase order approval. For your reference below please find the relevant documentation [here](https://help.sap.com/viewer/0e602d466b99490187fcbb30d1dc897c/1902.500/en-US/bd5b25de619d4f4da609fa86261a1126.html)

With regards to email notification please refer to the optional steps on emails in the above mentioned documentation.

In addition to the standard workflow we also have a BADI in place that would allow you to further define agent determination. See screenshot accessed from the app 'custom fields and logic.'

Last but not least I also invite you to explore additional opportunities found under situation handling for procurement.

I hope this answered your question! If it did, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so I can continue learning and answering questions in the community.