Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code country and ISO Code

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm defining a new country into the step 'Define countries in R/3 system' : this country is 'Serbia-Montenegro' but when I click on 'New entries' and I'm seeking for the code country I don't find it..and the same thing it happens for the ISO code because I don't find the step into customizing where I can enter the ISO code which I after should select (CS) while I enter the severals fields into 'Define countries in R/3 system' in customizing...How can I do?Thanks in advance bye

Maximilian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Codes used in Foreign Trade Statistics (Note 851943) and ISO codes (Note 693152 / 1932513) are quite often identical but not always. This is the case for Serbia and Montenegro.

o Country XM

Alternative key: 097

Name: Montenegro

ISO code: XM

o Country XS

Alternative key: 098

Name: Serbia

ISO code: XS

Please assign points if it useful.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- use OY01

- directly enter value in Country and ISO Code as CS or as approprirate and press enter, it will accept.

- as its a new entry you wont find it drop down

Rgds.

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

the problem is just this one: when I enter the value of country as a new value (es.CS) the system tells me 'Country CS not defined in system' and I must exit from transaction.Why? However thank you bye

Maximilian

0 Kudos

Hi Maximilian,

Hope you are using SAP 4.7 version where there is no Serbia or Montonegro is defined in the Standard. It is advisable to go ahead with the Country Key for Serbia and Montonegro as per SAP note - 851943 & 1032513 instead of giving your own Country Key.

Also maintain all the entries like Altern. Country Key, ISO Code, etc as mentioned in the relevant SAP note.

Let me know if anything.

Ravi.