Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-PA : How to define separate value fields for Revenue & Incoming SO

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

In CO-PA reports, how can I see separate value fields for Revenue (ERLOS) and "Incoming Sales Order" ? I created a value field for incoming sales order value.

But when I goto customizing for CO-PA, Transfer of Incoming Sales Orders and Transfer of Billing Documents refer to the same tcode KE4I. So its not possible for me to define a condition type to 2 separate value fields.....how can I see both incoming sales order value and revenue (from invoices) together ?

Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Don't worry about the Ke41 customizing settings.

You can customize at both places i.e at billing and sales order level even it shows same area and same value field.

but while posting into COPA fields when you post through billing it stores in ERLOS with 'Record type' as 'F'

When you post through Sale order ti will post into COPA table with record type as 'A' and stores in ERLOS as well.

You can customize at incoming sale order level is enough.

Regards

Laxmiprasad

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmiprasad,

Thats what I wanted to hear! Can you elaborate a bit more?

So at KE41, I would set PR00 values flow to ERLOS.

At the CO-PA reporting level, how can i separate the ERLOS type F records (Billing) from type A (Sales) ?

Is it possible to create a key figure field for each (like at KER1 : Element of the key figure scheme) ?

Sorry for my basic questions.

Thanks again,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In COPA value flow from a condition type thru a value feild.

One condition type can be assinged to only one value feild ratio

Condition : Value feild

1 1

But where as ratio between

Value feild : Condition

1 N

Apart from above check the operating concern check for the values & characteristics and activate.

Thanks

Colin Thomas

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colin

Thanks for responding.

Im not sure I understand you correctly....

Are you saying that the 1:N relationship (value field : condition type) can be realized?

regards

Ken