cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co code not seen for cost center master data creation in OKEON

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI:

In org tab of Cost center master data creation while configuring cost center hierarchy in OKEON i can not see organization tab. I have checked in OKKP Co area is assigned to co code but still the issue persist.

Br

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188196
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you mean the tab is not displayed? strange, it seems that there should be a screen layout to control the ui, or any transaction variant is recorded. I tried in my side, the tab is there.

@ Murali, you are right, but in that tab, not only company code can be configured, but also business area, functional area etc.

best regards, Lawrence

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI:

In OKEON after having been done with hierarchy creation , i am trying to create cost center master data under nodes and when i do so i can not see co code in organization tab, other assignment like bus area, functional area e.t.c can be seen but not co code. This is my issue.

Br

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How many company codes are assigned to that controlling area?

If it is one then you can't see company code details.

more than one then you can see.

Rgds

Murali. N

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you select controlling area same as company code then you'll not be able to view company code.

If you select cross company code costing then you can see company code details.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have selected cross co code cost in OKKP and have assigned Co area to co code as well. There is already another controlling area to which another co code is assigned.

Br