cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM21-Displaying order Number to Right of Graphical Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Current Profile for Process orders material description is displayed to the right of graphical planning object. I want to display order number as well as material description. I could add order number within graphical planning object but this is dispayed if size of the order is very large. Hence I need to display both material description as well as order number to right of graphical planning object.

How this can be done?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

if you goto Settings - Display Profiles you will get a new window "Overall Profile"

You need to change your 'List profile' (which is subprofile of your overall profile)

to do that please run transaction OPDH

find out your list profile there, goto Details (you need to be in Change mode), .....goto Profile det.list, Dispayed fileds

and move 'Material short text' from right to the left panel.there are several levels there, pass each and look after "displayed fields"save your settings and check

Hope this helps

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Thanks for Help. I tried above but this is not helping I think this is for evaluation list. I need material description and order number to be displayed to the right of graphical planning object in CM21 for orders in Pool.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with the enhancement PLAT0001, exit EXIT_SAPLPLAT_001. In this exit, you edit the info text next to the bar in the graphical view.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I think this exit will help to meet this requirement.

Answers (0)