cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to connect a client to the SBO server gets the message: "Cluster mismatch - 131-163".

The SBO client at the server machine works correctly.

I've searched this problem y the SAP Notes database but I've found nothing.

Can anyone help me with this topic.

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem started because our customer would like to migrate from SBO 2004A running on an SQL Server 2000 SP3 to SBO 2005A SP01 PL 29 running on an SQL Server 2005 SP2.

Trying to install the client from the B1_SHR the installation ask for a user and password that nobody knows.

Someone tells me that installing the client from the CD this problem would be solved, and that is done, but when I try to connect to the server I've get the message.

Best regards.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have told you before that if you want to open SAP B1 2004 version company database in SAP B1 2005, the error message : "cluster mismatch" will appear..

So, the resolution is to upgrade the company database. The first is to backup the database from SQL server 2000 and restore it to SQL server 2005. If you have installed SBO 2005A in SQL server 2005.

Then open the company database in SAP B1 2005, system will automatically upgrade the database. Before upgrade it, system will ask you to backup before upgrade.

The user name and password default are manager and manager.

The possibility of the error is caused by the version is not match.

Running SAP B1 2004A company database in SBO 2005A is impossible and it is crazy to do that.

Rgds,

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you want to open the SAP B1 that has different in the version. For example SBO 2004A company database is opened in SBO 2005A application. Another cause is different patch level. so, the solution for both are upgrading the database.

Rgds,

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos,

I would recommend you to completely uninstall the SAP Client and re-install the same from the Server's

\SAP Business One\B1_SHR\Clients folder.

Which Version & Patch of SBO are you using?

Suda