cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Production Order error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. When we try to close some Production Orders we get a message "There is still a Purchase Requistion Commitment for Ord XXXXXXX" where XXXXXXX is the produstion order number. We get this when we try via COHV or via CO02.

I have checked the Compents Overview and made sure any O/S commitment has the deletion Indicator set, and also check MD04 for the components. So any help would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any a/c assigned(production order assigned) PR's which are depending on production order?

Usually this error will come when you have account assignment PR's...

goto ME5a and enter the account assignment = F and see that you will get all the PR's. in this selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesha

Thanks for the reply, I didn't think of using ME5A. I can now see the PReq just need to go thru each Production Order and Un Teco so that I can set the PReq to Closed. Should keep me going for a day or 2.

Again Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

If you feel that the answers given are okay, why are you not rewarding and closing?

I hope each one of us for answering take some time, think, simulate if possible then we will give our sugession....you need to reward so that people will contribute a lot...

This is only my sugession...decision is let to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesha

Apologies, This was my first post to the forum and didn't appreciate I was required to alloacte reward points, I think I have done this now, if not please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gray,

Don’t take it otherwise, we are all in this forum as friends to help each other to come out the situation. If you reward after your problem gets solved, people who answered, attempted to answer, share your problem will feel happy to answer your question as well as others question. We as a team need to develop this forum

Today I have answered your question, tomorrow you may answer my question....if I reward do not you feel good?

best of luck.

Answers (0)