Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

close bulk grpo in sap.....

ganeshram_v
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi...

I want to close or converet to AP invoice for 1500 GRPO. Is there any wizard(shortcut) available for the same?

Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You can try DTW to speed the process up.

Thanks,

Gordon

ganeshram_v
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Gordon,

Thanks for your replay and i will do like that but its also take more time, if any other option is there kindly give.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as you do it right, it should take only < 10% of the time if you use UI.

former_member217514
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The time consuming part of using the DTW is creating the imports files or setting up the ODBC connection and queries.  Once that is done, concidering there are no errors, the DTW does the rest of the work.

These are the only two ways to perform the actions you want to accomplish.  Unless you want to break out the SDK and do some programming, which I can assure you will take more time than the DTW.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use excel macro developed using VB. You can use it to import the GRPO to SAP B1. It will take a little time to develop the macro.

If not possible for you, you can use DTW or you can manually input them to B1.

Rgds,

ganeshram_v
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks guys for your quick reply and i will do through DTW.

Regards,

Ganesh

former_member217514
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Open an AP Invoice

2. Enter the Vender Code

3. Select Copy From...

4. Select the GRPO's that you want to include in the Invoice.

- To select multiple hold down the CTRL key while clicking the row header

- To select a range click:

1. Click the first GRPO row header

2. Hold down the Shift key and click the last GRPO row header you want to copy.  This will select every row in the range.

ganeshram_v
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi jeff..

thanks for your quick replay. But i have more than 200 vendor in the list of 1500 GRPO so its too difficult to select one by one. kindly give if any options.

Regards,

Ganesh