cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client installation problem

0 Kudos

Hi there

I have been installing SAP 2007 A Server and clients from PL 15 to PL 49. All PC's upgraded clients no problem except one - it came up with the error:

"ERROR : Error accessing Parser Dll -

C:\Docume1\ADMINI1\LOCALS~1\Temp{3B7CBDC4-20D1-4E0F-8E36-ADFED7E767E5}\CreatorDll.dll"

I have tried everything. Someone said the file msvcp60.dll needs to be in the C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder (it is). This PC uses XP SP3 and is the same configuration as all the other clients (same AV for example). I tried as Adminsitrator with the same result.

As a last resort I restored back a few days and tried uninstalling the (old) version of SBO client but the uninstall simply stops after a few seconds. I then tried manually deleting the SBO folders but no luck - it now says "SBO client still exists".

To me the best step to make is to remove manually all traces of SBO from this PC and try again. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi touchman,

Check this link

Regards

Jambulingam.P

0 Kudos

Hi Again

I'm not sure if I understand what you are suggesting. I have tried again but the when I click "Change/Remove" against the SAP Client in the Add/Remove area it starts to uninstall for a few seconds and then stops. No explanation or error message.

Are you saying in your previous post to manually remove the SAP Related folders? I have tried this and when I go to reinstall the new cleint it says "SBO client still exists" or words to that effect.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai!

Try this,

Copy the SAP Business One folder from Path C:-> Program Files-> SAP---> SAP Business One of your working Client and paste it in your error client.

If still error throws, raise a message to SAP Support.

Regards,

Thanga Raj.K

0 Kudos

Thank you

I already tried this so will try contacting SAP tomorrow.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may check this thread:

Thanks,

Gordon

0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your help guys.

I have resolved the problem. I had tried copying the entire SAP folder previously and kept getting error messages, however I tried again after your suggestion Jambulingam P.

However this time I first deleted the old SAP folder, I removed anything I could find in the Registry relating to SAP plus I deleted various other SAP related items on this PC such as the Start menu and exe icon.

Once I pasted the new folder back it all worked fine!

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi touchman,

Post a message to SAP support center

Regards

Jambulingam.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi touchman,

1. SAP client as the uninstall in the Add/Remove Programs only.

2.Remove the SAP Related Folder are Automatically created at the time of client installation.

Regards

Jambulingam.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Touchman,

UnInstall the SAP Client, in client machine Install the SAP Client

in B1_SHR folder->Client setup

Regards

Jambulingam.P

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply.

As mentioned I can't uninstall the SAP client as the uninstall in the Add/Remove Programs doesn't work.

I believe I need to manually delete this so I need to know what to delete incl Registry entries. If there is another way to delete the SAP client then let me know.

Thank you