cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clearing doc number

Former Member
0 Kudos

user has voided checks and now he wants the intial clearing doc number for that void checks how to find

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balajiradhika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Goto SE11 Give PAYR as table name

then you will have a icon for contents click on that

give the void check number

you will get the payment document number

go to FB03 and display that document

there in Additional data Clearing field displays the actual clearing document and clearing date.

Regards,

Radhika.

Edited by: Balaji Radhika on Mar 25, 2010 11:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika

Thanks for the info but when i enter the void check no i am not getting any payment doc no.

but when i am entering the replacemnt check for that void i get the patment doc no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i enter the void check no i am not getting any payment doc no.

but when i am entering the replacemnt check for that void i get the patment doc no.

This is happening because when you void a check and replace it with a new check, SAP delinks the old check from the payment document, and links the new check with the pre-existing payment document number. Voiding a check, as far as I remember (don't have access to the system right now!), does not create a new payment document - merely replaces the check no. linking to the payment document.

So, when you are searching for the clearing document linked to the original voided check, you actually need to find (and will actually find) the clearing document linked to the new check, which in turn is linked to the original (and only) payment / clearing document.

Hope this helps..

Thanks

Gulshan

gladys_xing
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It will be very helpful if you could describle the functionality you desired in details?

With Best Regards,

Gladys xing