cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing Customer & Vendor with Automatic Payment Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing a problem in Clearing Vendor with Customer through Automatic Payment Program. I created payment methods for Customer (D-Incoming payment method) & Vendor (C-Outgoing Payment method) individually and I also selected "Clearing" check box in master data. I raised invoices for customer & vendor in which vendor invoice value is greater than customer's.

I tried to clear vendor & customer using F110. It's displaying the vendor & customer invoice line items & showing the balance amount after deducting customer's invoice amount with vendor's invoice amount. But after clicking "Reallocate" for both line items, it's not netting the amount and the check is getting printed for the actual vendor invoice amount but not for net amount.

Can anyone please suggest. I maintained the parameters of customer & vendor in F110. Everything is perfect, but I don't know why it's not getting resolved.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi All,

I maintained the House Banks, Payment methods in both Customer & Vendor accounts. I also maintained Customer number in Vendor master data & vice versa in Control Tab. As said by Murali, we can't maintain the same payment method to Vendor & Customer because if we try to create a same payment method in FBZP "Payment Methods in Country" it gives an error as "An entry exists with the same key". I also enabled the option "Customer" "Vendor" in both DR & KR Document types in OBA7 and also in the payment document types.

So I created Payment methods "C" for Outgoing Payments & "D" for Incoming Payments.

In F110 it's displaying the net amount (difference between Vendor & Customer invoice) and after clicking it's showing 2 line items 1. Customer Invoice 2. Vendor Invoice and after clicking it I'm clicking Reallocate button & input the payment method, House bank details.

It's generating a cheque with full vendor invoice amount & not displaying the net amount. In FBL1N & FBL5N it's showing both vendor & Customer line items as cleared with full amounts.

I request you all to clearly understand this config and give me a remedy.

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give the same payment method in bothe mastr datas i.e in vendor master and customer master.

Then the issue can solve.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

BR,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Even though we give same payment method in both customer & vendor master data. It will ask for Incoming Payment method when we click Reallocate button in F110 Payment Run.

Please verify this & give me the solution.

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Not sure why do you want to reallocate for updating the payment method & Bank details.

Can you check the workaround

In FBL1N, do update(via Mass Change CtrlShtF9) the same payment method (say Payment Method "T") for customer &vendor (hope that Vendor Balance is more than the Customer Balance) and no need to update the Bank info.

Now try to execute payment run and print the cheque.

Hope you will be able to succeed.We have done same way to one our client long back and it worked.

Do let us know, if you still face the problem.

Have nice day & great WE.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm very thankful to you. Your solution gave me the 100% apt output which I desired. I'm really happy. I was waiting for this reply since many days.

Thank you very much once again.

Thanks,

Pavan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Till date no body answered to my thread. Hope anyone of you got the solution for this thread. If so, please post the solution.

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u maintained Vendor account number in ur customer master under the "Control Tab"

Regards,

Amit Shinde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan ,

I also selected "Clearing" check box in master data,

i have a small issue

where will the "clearing check box" in master data.

can u please give detail information.

Muralinag14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally clearing with vendor/customer doesn't appear in the masters.

It appears only when you enter vendor number in customer master and vice versa.

Rgds

Murali. N

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey,

make sure customer/vendor have same payment method, the split is on that level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you ensured that the related document types ( Customer and Vendor Payment document types ) allow both customer and vendor account types?

Have you configured details like payment method and house bank correctly in APP ?

Regards,

Gamidii