Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear more than 1 lacks line item from Single G/L

former_member224763
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have one G/L account 11001 with open item selection from 2005. Its current new value is zero. We want to clear all these lines items internally with same G/L as its net balance is zero. In assignment field value is Blank. In OB74 i put amount as selection field & run f.13, still there are more than 1 lacks open items.

I have tried with F-03 but it will show run time error.

How can i proceed with this

Thanks & Regards

KP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member219217
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

Try to clear year by year by selecting the relevant posting date as a block. For that particular year do the residual clearing and proceed with the next year.

Regards,

Ramnik

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is this the one time clearing you want to do or you want automatic clearing to happen going forward as well?

If it is one time, F-03 can be run by restricting with some criteria having zero balance, say, posting date. What is the run time error? Is it time out error?

If you want this to happen going forward, identify the unique fields having same values in both credit and debit documents. Define clearing criteria and tolerance limits. Schedule F.13 as batch job to clear the documents.

Thanks,

V V

gopalrawat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the possible solution given by Mukhtar,

Further to that , check the OB74 automatic clearing criteria , you may keep the assignment field only.

Execute the program SAPF124 or F.13 , schedule in background after business hours.

GL account , co code should not be temporarily block by another background job.

If it is helpful.. please assign the points.

Br / Gopal Rawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi K P

Greetings!

To my knowledge, the best solution is, ask your ABAPer to write a program for this and get it done. I believe like that is the only way. You can use this program in the future also for clearing other control accounts too. Thanks

Best Regards

Venkat

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First execute the report FBL3N for the GL account. Here you input some value in the assignment field by mass change function. Once you will do this, then all line items have assignment field have same value. After define clearing criteria for the GL account in OB74 with assignment field only. After that run F.13 for it, it will clear the balance automatically.

Regards,
Mukthar