cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i run the cost estimate in CK11N, the labor cost is not showing where it is suppose to show, please advice for reasons why i may not be showing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

tell me one thing when you are running CK11N there is any issues throughing,

If there is no Issues Please Check Have Planned Labour Cost or not (Activity Types)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

No issues only thing is it is not showing he Labor cost as it is suppose to show.

Thanks

Edited by: Nivi ram on Apr 30, 2009 3:27 PM

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nivi,

1.Check whether have you maintained the proper formula's in the work center against the activity types.

2.check whether proper timings has been maintained in the routing.

3.Checking the costing relevancy for the operation in the routing.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer my reply from this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reponse, it was the activity types that was not defined in the operations level causing the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivi,

When you are running CK11N (Std Cost Estimate), if the Labour Cost not getting picked up, you need check the "Costing Relevancy" check box in "Operations" in Routing.

Follow the steps...

Go to CA02 TCode, mention your Material Number and Plant, Enter.

You will be able se the list of Operation in Routing...

Now double click on "Operation" Number (ex: 0010), scroll down in the screen until you see "General Data". Under General Data, you will find the option for "Costing Relevancy".

Pls revert back for further assistance...

Srikanth Munnaluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikanth. I checked it it is checked for 'costing Relevancy'.

But as Srinu mentioned what i noticed was in the same operations line item details level in the standard values area i see Labor - 4.0; unit - HR; Activity type: empty - no activity type defined should there be any activity type defined?

Thanks