Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 report

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to find out the unsettled value in a WBS through CJI3. But I'm not able to segregate all these line items.

So please let me know, how to use layout/filter to find out this.

With Regards,

Soubhagya Rout

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

In the CJI3 output try to filter out the report based on business transaction. The business transaction in case of settlement is usually KOAO. There can also be other business transactions that refer to settlement but all these usually start with alphabets "KO". You can exclude/filter such transactions in the CJI3 report.

Filtering based on cost elements, as suggested above, is also a good idea.

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry friends for the delayed response.

To Srihari,

Through CJ8G, I can get the list pending settlements. That's OK. But here the requirement is what Gokul has mentioned in this post. I want to segregate the settled and unsettle line items in CJI3.

As you have mentioned, from S_ALR87013532 one can get the unsettle value. But its a plan/actual report. How come I know, whether it is settled or not as the actual is same before and after settlement.

To Gokul,

Yes it will separate the settled line item. But the problem is suppose there are 2 line items of

Rs. 5000 each with business trans. RMWE (Goods Receipt) and 1 line item of Rs. 5000 with business trans. KOAE. Here I'm not able to find out which of the 2 goods receipt line item is settled.

How can I separate these line items into 2 groups

1) settlement line item and against which it is settled.

2) the unsettle line item.

Thanks a lot,

Soubhagya

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In S_ALR_87013532 report definitely, you can make settled and unsettled amounts.

1. Give project definition & execute

2. Click

3. Click 

4. Settled screen values are zero at yellow coloured

5. if unsettled, values are available at yellow colored area

hope it is clear

srihari

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is same as CJI3 report. This is where I was stuck, I'm not able to sort the required columns to separate the settled & unsettle line items.

Please tell me which columns (like Doc. No./Bus. Trans.) I need to sort and which order.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

in CJI3, pl run the report and check & sort the column "Value COCurr" and take other required columns as per your requirement.

if project settled through cj88 or cj8g, then the value is knocked off and becomes zero. if the project is not settled, the amount will be in negative.

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've sorted the CJI3 report by the business transaction column. Now it's showing a balance of Rs. 7350 and in settlement transaction part (KOAE) the amount is Rs. - 164,640.00 and in FI posting part (RFBU) the amount is Rs. 99,349.97 and in the 3rd part i.e. RMWA the amount is Rs. 72,640.03.

So the balance amount that needs to be settled is Rs. 7350 but I want to know the pending settlement line items.

How can I separate those line items?

Thanks,

Soubhagya

former_member523116
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Soubhagya,

You can try by filtering with Document type or settlement or settlement clearing accounts.

Thank you.

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>

Yes it will separate the settled line item. But the problem is suppose there are 2 line items of

Rs. 5000 each with business trans. RMWE (Goods Receipt) and 1 line item of Rs. 5000 with business trans. KOAE. Here I'm not able to find out which of the 2 goods receipt line item is settled.

How can I separate these line items into 2 groups

1) settlement line item and against which it is settled.

2) the unsettle line item.

<<<

If hou have multiple entries as you said in CJI3, double click on each line tiem and it take you to another screen. here you will see the buttons "sender" "receiver" "settlement rule" and "accounting documents"

If you click on sender it will let you know form which objects (WBS or NW) the costs are settled. like wise you can click on each button and find out source and receiver objects.

Also you can get the column Purchase Order field in CJI3 layout and check there must exists different PO nos for each line item and have two postings for GR. Note that for every posting you must see Business transactions "KOAO or KO...)

It will take some time but keep trying rather play with CJI3 layout so that you will certainly find out what is settled and unsettled amount.

Regards,

Sudhakar

former_member523116
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is same amount with different document types and if can't do like this. You can go ahead with the Offset account with credit/debit signs.

Thank you.

Krishna Gujju