cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Presently i am working on ecc 6.0 i have configured the cin, and created the po. i could see the condition related to ecess and Hecess and bed but these are not populating to MIGO, can any body give the full details of the conditions what are to be maintained for claiming for cenvat,how to populate to migo

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Conditions to be populated in MIGO, u need to maintain condtion types in Excise Defaults(SPRO -> Logistics General -> Tax on Goods Movemnt -> India ->Basic Settings -> Determination of Excise duty -> Maintain Excise Defaults).

Cheers,

Santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have assigned the Tax code to the

Tax procedure (TAXINN (or) TAXINJ.

Please check whether in the P.O the taxes are calculated based on the base price

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Maintained all input and ouput in migo i can see the following fields

bed

aed

nccd

sed

ecs

is there any thing i should do to get the cess conditions in migo

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify the following

1) whether j1id is maintained for the plant-material combination. U have to assign chapter-id to this material

2) TAx-code is maintained in PO

If still u are not getting the excise tab, u have to apply SAP Note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with sap version ecc 6.0, how can i get the ecess and shecess fields in to migo presently i could not see these fields.

Thanks

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check with OSS note no: 1032265 - Master note for budget 2007.In order to address the u2018Secondary and Higher Education Cessu2019 introduced in the 2006- 2007 Budget on 28.02.2007, SAP has created the master note 1032265.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Maintain the mvt types for incoming invoices. IMG - Logistics general - Tax on goods & mvts - India - business transactions - Incoming excise invoices - Specify which mvt types involves excise invoices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

I have done all the settings still it is not working can any body give me the conditions which are to be maintained for cenvat

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you maintained the input matereial and output material in J1ID.

Try and njoy.

Ashish...