cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing an item description on the order tabs to Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using Version: SAP Business One 2005 A (6.80.123) SP:00 PL:09

Ever since upgrading from Business One 2004 to 2005, when we choose item description (which is column 3 in the order detail matrix), it automatically tabs to the business partner at the top of the screen.

Is this a bug that is fixed by a future patch?

I have tried to catch this event with the SDK so that I can force focus back to the quantity, but it doesn't go through the normal events that the other fields do. Choosing item number works correctly. Only item description tabs out of the grid. Any ideas on how to capture this event to set the focus back to the next cell in the grid?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is a bug. It is solved in SP01. We had a lot of problems with that too.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Jose. We finally got the authority to get the latest patch and that fixed the problem of erroneous tabbing out of the grid when selecting an item description.

For those of you who responded about the business partner, it had already been selected, but the tab in the grid was malfunctioning and transferring up to the BP out of the grid, when selecting item in the item description field. It appears that their code was going to item 3 instead of column 3 after item description was selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike:

Tell me if undertand your question correctly,

Happens that the system needs the business partner to enable the lines matrix, because every business partner can be parametrized in different ways so.. it needs you to choose a BP first (is not a bug), anyway you can use the event pval.ItemChanged=true for the edit_text of the BP, so when this changes you can execute your code.

hope it helps,

Gabriela

rasmuswulff_jensen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm.. Can't recreate the your problem in SBO2005A SP01 PL04...