cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I have heard that there is a special version of SAP for China, not just the language pack, but another installation all together. Is this true? If so, where do I download it?

Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

i am sending a link hope this help you

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Grid/4858/sap/Basis/language.htm?20077">Check this</a>

Reward points if helpful

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still Cleaning Old Messages.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please speak to this question? If there is anyone who has done an implementation in China please let me know if you just download the German/English version and install the Chinese language packs?

Best Regards,

Paul Ksobiech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj Kumar,

Thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it. Unfortunately I have done many language installations in SAP (Chinese, French, ... ext). I have a small birdy in my ear telling me that there is a special release for China that is already configured for the Chinese law, business process, ext....

I have not personally found anything the points to a special version of SAP for China but I have been told there is. And what I am looking for is confirmation that there is a special version or that there is no such thing as a special version of sap for China.

Best Regards and thanks again for your help,

Paul