cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Copies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having an issue that it is not possible to print a copy of your check on blank stock while trying to print your original from the Document Printing window. For Example, I want to print check #1, and I would like to print a copy of check #1 behind it, however the only way to print a copy of the check is to enter "2" in the window where you select which printer you would like to print from, and then it will actually give the "Copy" of the check a separate number, so now you have printed check #1 and check #2, instead of printing an actual "Copy" of the original check with the same check number as the original check. Please advise how this issue is handled as this is a pretty common business practice.

Thanks,

Tara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tara,

If you want 2 copies of the same Check with one on Blank. On the Document Printing screen at the bottom please change the number of copies to 2

Banking > Document Printing ....Checks for Payment ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I put in 2 in the Document Printing window, however this makes no difference, if I don't put 2 in the print window then only 1 copy will print, and if I put in 2 in the print window and 2 in the document printing window then 2 copies will print but with different check numbers.

Thanks,

Tara

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you see different check numbers then it is an Issue. Could you report this to SAP Support to get an answer

Probably it is an issue with your current Patch level? May be can get fixed with an Upgrade.

Suda