cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics pop up in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring Batch management; the batch number assignment is external. I need at the time of goods receipt, Transaction MIGO,Charcteristics to pop up so the user can enter the values, right now he has to click on the characteristic tab to do this.

Can we make it automatic?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no automatic pop-up in MIGO, the user has to click to valuate the characteristics.

There is an OSS note explaining this.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

full information required.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from OSS note 519303 - FAQ: Goods movement with Transaction MIGO

3. Question:

How does the batch classification work in Transaction MIGO?

Answer:

When you post or check a goods movement, the system carries out the classification in the background. If you want to process the batch classification online, use the 'Classification' pushbutton. You can find this pushbutton on the 'Batch' tab page in the detail data of the item.

You cannot automatically go from Transaction MIGO to the batch classification dialog. You can use the adjustable system message (Transaction OCHS) LB 045 to ensure that the complete classification data is entered.

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By activating Check box for Entry Required in Characteristic (CT04) you can pass an warning or error msg.during GR Transaction.So that user can know about the value maintenance of the required Characteristic is missing.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me how to activate this checkbox in the CT04 t code.

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CT04, select your required Characteristic and in Basic Data screen you will find check box for Entry Required.Just activate this one.

Regards,

Dhaval