Regards

jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti

Go to J1ID, select Material and Chapter ID combination and execute. There maintain the material code, chapter id and on the right side you will find a tab [Declared] where you maintain 1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

Thanks for the suggestion.After maintaining the required steps in J1ID the problem is solved.

But now the system is asking for to maintain the Excise Tax Indicator for the compant Code in the add company master data.

The Messege is " Noadd company data maint. for Company code Plant- Please maintain J+_1IMOCOMP."

Thanks & regards

jyoti

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti

Go to XD01, input the following:-

- sold to party customer code to whom you are creating sale order

- Company Code and

- his Sales area and execute

Now on top, you can see some tabs like Company Code Data, sales Area Data and CIN Details. Select CIN Details tab and maintain Excise Indicator for customer. Now retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

After maintaining the excise Tax indicator in customer master data still the system is showing the same messege.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti

Go to J1ID, select [Excise Indicator for Plant] and execute. There for the combination of your company code and plant, maintain 1 under the tab Exc.Ind.Comp.

For information, the data what you are maintaining here is recorded in table J_1IMOCOMP which you have shown.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

Again Thanks for solving my issue.

Now the system is showing a new messege " Excise tax indicator not maintain for 1 J_IEXESTA-Please maintain.

Though i closed this thread but if u can help me the i would be very greatfull to you.

Thanks and Regards

jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

Problem is solved.

Regards

jyoti

Answers (0)