cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing total consumption value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need help with changing value for total consumption amount which I had entered previously and i input wrong value on each of them. When I'm about to change it using MM02, the value on each of the total consumption is read-only, and cannot be edited. Can you tell me how to reset it? I really need the solution for this problem asap. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try changing them in Additional Data > Consumption Tab in MM02.

/Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still could not change the total consumption amount. The only thing I can edited is the corrected value and the Qutnt. That's it.

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to the forecasting view, and press "consumption vals", and then input the "corrected value".

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Polly

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried that and still I could not change it. The column where I suppose to enter the value is blue color, while if the column is able to be edited, it should turn to white, right? The only value I can change is the value of the corrected value which when I entered the data to corrected value table, my data is all messy now. If I want to do the whole thing from the beginning so I can use MMF1 again, can you tell me how to do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried this step, but still I could not change the value of the total consumption in each month. :s.

Should I reset the whole process? If yes, how to reset it?