cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing of breaks from unpaid break to paid break

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I would like to know the impact when I change the break schedule from unpaid break to paid break. I would like to know how can we carry out this change and let me know how can I bring this changes in workschedule ( IT 0007)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Re Generate the work Schedule & do Time evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ravi Shankar,

Create a new Break Schedule ,change the break schedule from unpaid break to paid break and than in DWS Delimit the DWS inserting new Break schedule.

Than u have to generate the work schedules .

You can see the changes in 0007

Warm REgards,

Kapil Kaushal

Edited by: Kapil Kaushal on Nov 19, 2008 10:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello kapil,

I'm changing the existing break schedule -from unpaid to paid break, in this case do i need to delimit the DWS? or I can just regenerate the workschedule from the date which I need this change in effect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Pls Just DELIMIT....and do regeneration..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a new break schedule with different and than assign in dws with new delimiting date than generate it .

regards,

kapil kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kapil,

there is an option to Revaluate DWS after changing the break schedule, with this option the changes in break schedule will be automatically updated in DWS. So should I delimit DWS for this purpose or I can just delimit workschedule rule to the date of effect and regenerate workschedule? I want use the same break schedule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use Break Schedule with different name

First create a break Schedule as per your requirement

Now select the Daily Workschedule and delimit it with effect from the date you want new break schedule enter new break schedule and save it.

Now Generate Work Schedules

Hoping that this time you can do all .

Warm Regards,

Kapil Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kapil,

my requirement is to change an existing break schedule from unpaid break to paid break, no need to create a new break schedule here, so can I delimit only the workschedule rule or I have to delimit the DWS itself?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We cant delimit the Break Schedule hence you have to create a new break schedule.

and assign this break schedule in Daily Work Schedule with a delimiting date when you generate work schedules it will generate breaks in DWS as per your requirement.

Warm Regards,

Kapil Kaushal

Hoping that this time you can understand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to maintain history you have to create a new Break Schedule.

If not U can change the existing Break Schedule and re generate the Work schedule

Warm REgards,

Kapil Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kapil,

what is the basis for determining the monthly working hours in workschedule? how it is calculated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you make any such change, you will have to regenerate the work schedule to make it effective. Or else the old work schedule.

With Regards

Shyam V