cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing layout of S_ALR_87012083

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to use  S_ALR_87012083 for Printing all vendors payable invoces.., but without the header for each vendor..

In Other words I would like to have a list of all open items (printable like S_ARL_87012083) but with the vendor name in the body of the report, not in the header .. How can i do? I have alread post this question some months ago but no answers...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvana,

As per my understanding, using the tables will be more helpful as per your requirement.

There is one table BSIK which provides complete list of Vendor open items and it can be executed for all vendors together or as per the requirement. This report will provide Vendor no. in the body of the report.

However, it will not provide other vendor details (such as vendor name). If you want such details, you can use table LFA1 and then combine the output of both table using vlook-up functionality.

Regards,

Gaurav Tibrewal

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Silvana,

You can add the vendor name in line item level in the report. But pls chk the same data in FBL1N tcode.

Pls add the required field in OBVU t code or pls go execute FBL1N after that pls go to settings tab ---> Special fields--- > then you will get different screen i.e. OBVU

Check the same with BTE also. Pls go to FIBF T code.

Now go to settings menu--> P/S modules ---> Of customer ----> now pls go to new entries tab or press F5. Press F4 to get the help then find the suitabke BTE according to your requirement i.e. 00001650 is the relevant one for your current requirement.

Pls follow the one of the above procedures in order to meet your current requirement

Please let us know do you still need any other info.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvana,

To the best you can add the Vendor Name & Vendor Code in Line Item extraction but the same can't be removed from the Header Line.

Regards,

Jaymin R. Bhatt