Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing freight vendor in PO after GR

ilya_terentiev
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following question - before after GR of invoive receipt we were not able to change freight vendor (planned delivery costs) in purchase order.

Now it is possible to change freight vendor in PO at any time. We didn't make any customizing with condition types.

But we implemented the Ehp 6.

Could you please advise - is it because of Ehp 6 or somebody's customizing? It is in all systems right now.

I read the following thread, but didn't find an answer:

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ilya_terentiev
Participant

Thank you for answers guys. So as i understood you - it is a standard behaviour of the system to change the freight vendor in the purchase order after a goods receipt or invoice receipt has been

executed?

And we had a development before and after upgrade the development was diactivated

Am i right?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, it was just assume. As per standard SAP, you can change the same for any release.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, its standard behavior which allows to change the freight vendor in PO even after goods receipt.

I will be a development which altered the standard design in your old system which got deactivated after upgrade.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can change the freight vendor after post a goods receipt. But from a business point of view, you should not change that as it was planned goods receipt for the existing freight vendor.

If you will read the OSS note 457511, you will get some conclusion about the disadvantages.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the note: 457511 - FAQ: Purchase order change and goods receipt in purchasing

Question Number 13, which explains that its standard design which allows to change the freight vendor even after GR is posted. If the functionality was blocked previously, there might be a development which was active. After upgrade, the development  is not active and hence its behaving as per standard design. You may check the same with technical team.

Regards,

AKPT