cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing currency in kss2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sap Gurus

When I run KSS2, it shows me report in controlling area currency, everytime I run it.

I want to see the report in controlling object currency and I dont want to switch it every time

from controlling are currency to controlling object currency. Is there any way I can arrange this

as controlling object currency when I run KSS2.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess this is not possible, due the the fact that Controlling reports are depended to controlling area currency and SAP doesn't offer an alternative at least for this screen.

Thanks a lot all the contributors.

Sadullah Cakir

former_member440907
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the user settings......whether a different currency is allowed or not...

regards,

Ramesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone who could help or has any idea ?

Thanks a lot

Sadullah Cakir

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One way to overcome from this requirement is,

KSS2

Menu bar -> Go to -> Selection variant -> Create

Selection criteria

Functional Area

Currency                  Keep the desired currency in Currency field

Profit Center

Logical System

Save the variant and execute

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narasimhulu

I thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately, it didn't work although it seems a quite good idea. After I create a new variant and run KSS2 with that, nothing has changed. It still comes as 20 Controlling Area Currency. Does anyone have any other suggestions

Thanks a lot

Sadullah Cakir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the screen shot !

Whenever I run the transaction code KSS2, 20 controlling area currency comes automatically in the screen and I have to switch it to 10 controlling area currency every time I run this transaction. How could I make this to be seen10 controlling are currency when I run KSS2.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

To switch between controlling area currency and object currency you just need the original function module K_VARIANCES_LIST_WRITE_RESULT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how do I do that ? How can I make it permanent to stay it in controlling object currency instead of controlling area currency in KSS2.

Thanks a lot