cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to see the changes done in a SD pricing procedure (RVAA01), like what all the codition types are added or deleted?

Please if any one has any idea please share..

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please open your pricing procedure. Go to "Utilities" when you click on this there will be drop down options. Select "Change logs"

to view all the changes.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not showing any changes in Utilities --> Change Log

Please advice.

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Like I said before, change logging for IMG tables are seldomly enabled by Basis. So it is not a surprise that you will see no entry.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah you may be right, ill check with my Basis Team.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Go to menu in SPRO and then click the change log button on the top.

If its not showing anything then that means you have not activated the change log for the customisation at a client level.

Please talk to your basis team.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member

Hi

Table change logging is typically not turned on. Turning it on after the fact will do you no good since it will only start capturing changes from that moment on. Suggest you do a client compare between client you are working on and client 000 ( you will likely have to get access to it from basis) using transaction SCMP. I think the pricing procedure table is T683S but my memory could be a bit faulty. Simply do the F1 and F9 routine to get table name once you have displayed the pricing proceure content via V/08

Frank