cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please excuse my ignorance in what is probably an easy operation.

What is the transaction code for changing a work center that a production order is setup default to be completed in?

For example if i have product 'A' that is usually completed in work center '1' but I want to change the data so that next time and every other time I create this product it identifies work center '2' on the production order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gman,

For producing "Product A" currently you are using work center 1. Instead of using this work center 1 you want to use work center 2. To change the work center, you need to change the routing for the "Product A". Go to CA02 and enter the material and select the routing and press operation, in the operation you will see the work center 1. Change the WC1 to WC2 and save it.

After changing this, when ever you want to produce "Product A", system will select WC2.

Hope it clears your doubt. Revert back if you have any questions.

BR / US

former_member1362664
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

T Code is CA02.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please used the transaction CA02(Change Routing), and change the workcenter trhere.Hope so this will meets yours requirement

Regards

Bhupendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use CA85 or CA85N to mass change WC in routings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to change the work center in operations for Routing in transaction CA02 .

if you are using rate routings chnage it is CA12.

Check and Revert.

Santosh Sarda

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moving this thread from ERP MM to [ERP Manufacturing (PP) |;.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check CR02 for change Work Order.

Regards,

Rahul Patil.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating Routing (CA01/CA02) for a material under plant, you assign the Work Center to different operations. Just try to change the routing under "Operations" option and then check.

Also check in C223 if you have created the Production Version then change there also.