Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Work Center during production order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I must to modeling this situation:

I created an production order. In routing I used an work center A.

After I confirmed a half of quantity, the work center A was damaged and I must to change it, with the work center B.

The system allow this change, but when I checked the costing, the situation isn't real. The system counted the costs just for the work center A, and no for work center B.

My question is: it's possible to change the work center, during production order confirmation and the costs updated with new cost?

Thank you for your answer!

Regards,

Marian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the variance is negligible b/w WC A and B. just ignore it. During next cycle it takes care. (Order display CO03-Goto-Cost Analysis).

If you want to capture exact cost for that production order, just try by entering WC in CO11N.

Madhava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but how can I change the WC in confirmation? Because this field isn't active normally.

Marian

Former Member
0 Kudos

once a Order is released, the Process order detaisl for that order is frozen.

however if you want to do it, change the order status to CRTD after reversing the Movements done.

Do READ MAster data , this will copy the new Work center , redo the previously done Moevements.

if the change is long term.

or

Just manually add the new work center and do the processing. if the change is temporary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u can change the work center in CO11N

just check the cost centers for work center A & work center B

Regards

kumar