Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the validity date in change number

Mamidi_Satish_K
Participant
0 Kudos

hi team,

I want to change the validity date of a change number from 01.01.09 to 01.03.09. I am getting an error "A BOM has already been changed using a change number with the same valid-from date as the selected date 03.01.2009". I can change the date to before 01.01.09 but cannot after 01.01.09.

Can you please help me.

thank you,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Mamidi_Satish_K
Participant
0 Kudos

no replies,so closed.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mamiditi Satish Kumar,

Is it a change number with release key or without release key?

Do you want to assign a different validity date for the changes made using that change number?

Try using alternative date field in CC02.and you have to select the object to assign the alternative date.

Say if you want to assign an alternative date for a processed BOM,you have to select that object and

enter the alternative date.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Mamidi_Satish_K
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Mangalraj,

It is a Change Master without release key.

I want to change the Valid from date in the description tab from 01.01.09 to 03.01.09

Thank you,

satish

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to t code CC02 enter ur chnge no. for which want to chnge the date and on the description field u have the valid from date u can chenge there this date.

regards

sachin

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In that case system will not allow you to change the validity date of change number.

Best way create the new change number.

Or try with CC02 the ECN with alternate date key and alternate dates by presssing the altrnate date button.after creating the altrnate dates from the same screen select the alternate date and then press the object assignement button.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar