cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change table not updated in Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus

I have one issue in Contract change. The price updated for future validity through ME32K is not updating in CDHDR & CDPOS table. The client requirement is to trigger o/p ,when there is an addition of future price & to be transmitted to other mainframe system.

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Unfortunately this is not possible,

The system is only concerned with the current validity period when it comes to 'changes' in the document. Once the new (future) validity period has been reached, the system will then begin to record changes to that period.

The price in a contract item is not changed when changing a condition valid for a future period (only the field EKPO-PRDAT gets set to the end of the current period if the conditions are maintained from within ME32K).

Also even when the time has come, so that the changed validity period becomes the current one, the entry in the database does not get updated. The database entry for the contract item will only be updated by running RM06ENP1 or manually editing the contract with ME32K - and this will not create a change document - this is because system is only concerned with the current validity period when it comes to 'changes' in the document.

Also when displaying the contract (ME33K) it is checked whether EKPO-PRDAT lies in the past. If this is the case a pricing is performed to calculate the current price and display it (only display, no change on the database).

Regards,

Mauro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assumed answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all...