cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Rules for Line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have customized the change rules for Line item.

Still the system not allowing to make changes to that particular field? Can any one tell me, whats the reason for the same.

Following Field is made as changeable for the line item.

BSEG-VBUND Trading partner.

The above field is available in More data Tab or additional data tab while making entry or display of document.

Thanks,

Lalatendu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can call up documents and change them or you can change the line items for an account. If you want to change the line items for an account, the account needs to be managed using to be managed using line item display. The change rules apply to changing documents and also to changing line items.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Lalatendu,

this field is used for Consolidation, as far as I know, when you post to it, the value is taken from G/L master data. That could be the reason, why you are not allowed to change that.

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That i know, but trading partner was not entered in the GL Master data. Infact some one wrongly entered Trading partner in Customer master and during bank posting system automatically picked Trading partner.

When thye r trying to clear open items for that GL account , because of that assignment system is not allowing to clear those line item.

If i can remove that trading partner from document, my problem will be solved.

Can any one guide me..or if u need more info please let me know.

Thanks,

Lalatendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OSS note 499079

Hope this helps

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went through the OSS Not: 499079, but i have still some doubt.

As per OSS notes, that filed can be changeable after implementing OSS notes but

provided the document type is

cross-company and

the trading partner can be input.Where as in my case its not a cross company code document.

Thanks,

Lalatendu