cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Work center in confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can i change work center while confirmation in CO11N. Scenerio is one work center maintained in production order but at time of confirmation I came to know that confirmatin takes place on another work center. Now i want to change it, is that possible.

Thanks in advance

ACP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CO11n, the confirmation fields are populated with default values. if you want to change the work center,

Please change the workcenter in Production Order itself which copies relevant field parameters in CO11N.

OR

read the PP master data again choosing the relevant production version. you can maintain different routing counters for routing having different work centers. different production version will have different routing counters which inturn will have different work centers.. hope it helps

Thanks

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JK,

Thanks for yours help. Can u tell me in which way I can change the grey filed of Work center in confirmation screen. Because solution given by u is absolutely right, but i want to change work center in CO11N screen only and dont want to go again in production order. In CO11n screen work center field is grey thats wy it cant changed.

Can u tell me how to change that field.

Regards

ACP

Former Member

Hi JK,

It can be done thro' Spro Settings - OPK0 (Single screen entry of Confirmations)

In that You need to select the option 3 - Personnel : Incl. Work centre, wage group......

I think this will serve your purpose

Thanks

R.Suresh

Answers (0)