cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Appraisal Status skipping few status in between

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Appraisal Template, regarding the Status flow i have 10 sub-status in  In Process status.I have cases such as after appraisal document is in 4th sub-status it should be changed to sub-status 10. I have tried this through PHAP_ADMIN,  but here i can see that status change is possible only in a sequential manner the way they are maintained.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yury_sichov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should to make enhance at the end of  FM HRHAP_0DOC_DET_NEW_STATUS.

Insert your logic of changing standart status flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The options for changing the status will be exactly the same as you have maintained in the Status Flow of the appraisal template. Please check the following:

1) The subprocesses that are selected-please check the box whixhever subprocess required.

2) Check the Target Status and Target Substatus - whatever configured will be available in phap_admin for changing the status. You cannot skip any step in between. To jump from one step to another you have to follow all the sub steps inbetween.

br

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

Thanks for the reply.But that will not solve my problem.Client has quarterly appraisal.But sometimes it can happen that after Quarter 1 appraisal client does not want to appraise Quarter 2 and directly do Quarter 3.So my sub status should not go through quarter 2,but go to quarter 3.

How can i proceed with such case.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a pushbutton as "Skip" which will skip the Q2 appraisal say and continue to the next required step Q3 thus even if Q2 is the next substatus it will be skipped and go to substatus Q3 as configured in the status flow.

Please check if this can be achieved.

br

Susmita