Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I do have an issue,

I want to change a location address for plant location and it has not been maintained in the front end but there is an entry in the ADRC table and a address no. has been allocated by the system.Though I create a new one the older entry in ADRC remains.Is there any means to edit the existing one. Pls Advice

Message was edited by:

Sathya Ponnappa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya,

First think why you want to change Plant location address?

Is plant get shifted to other location?

If plant gets shifted to other location then You change the Address at IMG configuration for Plant.

Normaly we have to maintain the address for Purchasing to receive the goods at proper location.that is you have to maintain Adress at Purchase Order.

You have Option to change the address at PO->Delivery address .

In this you does not requere to change addess permantly.

Rewards if Helpful

Regards

Sanjay L

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually its not the plant address but in our case we have maintained many location addresses for a particular plant.And one of the locations under this plant is shifted to a new address which is used as delivery address at P.O creation. But the actual problem is the location address is not maintained in IMG when it was maintained earlier nor in MEAN but there is a table entry in ADRC already.

want I would like to know is

1. Is there a possibility to maintain the Delivery Address in any other way apart from IMG and MEAN.

2.Is there any possibility to delete the entry in ADRC.