cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in earliest retroactive accounting date time not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This employee is hired on date 1986.while hiring Payroll area field had been kept optional and no input been given for this field while uploading hirin action.His 03 Payroll status date shows PDC recalculation 06.10.1990 for Time evaluation coloum.

I am getting following error while uploading another action (Organisational reassignment) on 1986 as:

Change in earliest retroactive accounting date time not possible!

What needs to be done in the configuration ?If payroll area must be entered, what all configuration needs to be done both in Payroll and Controlling side ,since I need to hire employees since 1965.

Earliest retroactive accounting date is 1990.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Edited by: kumari lakshmi on Mar 30, 2009 7:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are going to hire the employee before of control record date, for that system is showing the retro date, do onething, create the control record on such date. Then hire the employee.

Or else for time being assign the another control record(which is created on earliest date -1965).

Regards

Devi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the earlist date of that Pay Roll Area Tcode PA03

asign some dummy Pay roll area 99

later set ur Pay roll area control record for new one and upload the same

Edited by: Sikindar on Mar 30, 2009 11:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I do not require this field to be updated 'Payroll area' as no Payroll is implemented. No need to assign dummy as well then please suggest how to solve this. If not please tell me the configuration steps for Payroll area both in Payroll India as well as in CO module.

Diagnosis

The changes that you have made make a recalculation necessary for 06.12.1984.

The field Earliest personal recalculation date in time evaluation

in the Payroll Status (0003) infotype limits recalculation for time evaluation to 01.01.1990.

System Response

You cannot make any entries before this date, the entry is therefore not permissible.

Procedure

Check your entries and, if necessary, the earliest recalculation date.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Edited by: kumari lakshmi on Mar 30, 2009 7:56 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SM30 tcode T549A here we will configure the Pay Roll Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting error for transaction PA03

Payroll period 12 1960 is not in table T549Q

Message no. PG505

Diagnosis

The period 12 1960 for period modifier 01 is not available in the period table.

This is probably due to an error.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is telling there is no payroll periods in the V_T549Q table. Check the tables like V_T549S, R . Whether periods are there or not.

Do onething, generate the payroll periods using the RPUCTP00 program, there we can select the payroll period modifier 01, Date modifier 01(whatever you assigned for your payroll area), then give the start year from 1950.

And also check the control record retro date.

Regards

Devi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with Devis Respose that too will work

i got the same issue ........... so one employee date of joining is 1950...... so u generated the pay roll periods from 1950 ok .... so wht in case if one employee hiring date is 1940 .......... if u have 20K PERNR how can u check the Eariliest Joining Date

we can follow this method not an issue but the above scenario may araise so check the dates of the PERNRs first

or else Change the Earilies Periood for Time Evaluation as 01.01.1900

i dont remember the exact table or path but i we chage in that table ur issue will be solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Do the following:

1) check the date for which the EE records are starting and accordingly prepare a dummy PY area and assign it.

2) generate a PY calendar for this dummy PY area. You can find relevant nodes under PY Organisation of respective country PYs.

3) create a control record for this dummy PY area. Give the from, to and retro dates as required.

Start uploading the data. If the system is still showing any errors, you to change PY and TM retro dates in IT0003.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Sashi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the table is T569R kindly Check